• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

complexity of wiring for amplifier using stock head unit

Moerhyrhm

First Name
Mostafa
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec
Hey everyone,

recently got the 2023 A-Spec teggy. I had a Honda accord with an amp and sub set up I’d like to move over. The ELS audio system has a dynamic sound that is comparable to other higher end vehicles imo. I do know that the noise cancellation feature would have to be deactivated.
Anyone have experience doing the install on the new integra? If so, what advise can you give?

LoneStar34

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec with Tech (Blk Majestic Pearl)
I had my system installed by Car Toys here in Houston, TX. I'd have to look at things to know for sure on what all he did. There is an issue with the volume control knob that I'm going to call and ask about tomorrow, as the sub quit receiving a signal when the volume control know is plugged into the OEM integration module. When I unplug the volume control knob, the sub starts hitting again, but it's at too loud of a volume.