• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra805

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS350, MDX
I took delivery of an apex blue six speed yesterday. I needed to go out of state to get it at MSRP (Atlanta is charging 10k or so in markup). I have put around 400 miles on it so far, and here are my initial impressions and order process.
Ordering process- I never made a reservation though the Acura site when it launched. Rather, I spoke to the dealer and did a factory order. It meant I did not need to do a deposit and I got the first delivery. The experience was fine and they were pretty forthcoming with details and overall process
Pros-
way better than I would have thought. The car is not fast, but it is quick. You can row though every gear without fear of a cop flashing his lights on.
it is super nimble and the LSD is a must have. When you combine the lsd, rev match, and the low end torque, it is super fun
The interior quality is great and way bigger than I would have thought.

The tech is amazing. It really is

cons-
There is no home link. This feels like a giant miss
No padded area for your legs on longer drives. I hope the aftermarket fixes this one.
the truck is smaller than I thought. I can fit my golf clubs in there, but they have to go diagonal.

Overall, I love it so far and think you will be thrilled when yours comes in. Happy to answer any questions

5AFA1E46-483F-44C0-BC94-1AF9456ED37B.jpeg

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
"Factory Ordered"? All I been told and read is that's not an option.

OP
OP
Integra805

Integra805

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS350, MDX
That’s fair. Let me clarify, the dealer ordered it for me and I did not do the reservation process

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
OK, technically that may be the same thing I did. Which was contacted my dealer a couple weeks before reservations opened telling them I wanted one.
I never did Acura's website reservation. My dealer contacted me that Monday after orders went live and said they were allocated 9 in the first round and what specs did I want. Never took $500 from me and I got mine this Wednesday with no markup but a mandatory $2k protection pkg. Sorry, probably TMI.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
She looking good! Is this one of the first Apex in the forum? I almost went with this color combo but I'm lazy and figured the carbon would be less up keep.

2023Integra6

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Ford F-150, 2022 Tesla Model Y
I took delivery of an apex blue six speed yesterday. I needed to go out of state to get it at MSRP (Atlanta is charging 10k or so in markup). I have put around 400 miles on it so far, and here are my initial impressions and order process.
Ordering process- I never made a reservation though the Acura site when it launched. Rather, I spoke to the dealer and did a factory order. It meant I did not need to do a deposit and I got the first delivery. The experience was fine and they were pretty forthcoming with details and overall process
Pros-
way better than I would have thought. The car is not fast, but it is quick. You can row though every gear without fear of a cop flashing his lights on.
it is super nimble and the LSD is a must have. When you combine the lsd, rev match, and the low end torque, it is super fun

cons-
No padded area for your legs on longer drives. I hope the aftermarket fixes this one.
the truck is smaller than I thought. I can fit my golf clubs in there, but they have to go diagonal.

Overall, I love it so far and think you will be thrilled when yours comes in. Happy to answer any questions

You didn’t discover Jackson Acura in Alpharetta GA. They did my liquid carbon A spec manual with red interior for 37,323 with only GA title tax being the only addition to that price. They said they’re currently selling them at MSRP. Reggie is the guy to talk to he was fantastic. Price was the price, no bait and switch no issues what so ever. Awesome sale in this market, highly recommend.

074D9012-9199-42BD-8D4C-F1EF20C8ADA1.jpeg

4BFCBD49-BFB9-408A-9873-EBD7CA6D5C5B.jpeg

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
Leg extension adjustment for this price is likely never going to happen. Unless you just mean a padded area off to the right for your knee. For that uou could add a bit of thin memory foam I’d imagine.

Apex-blue

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra manual
Pros-

cons-

In lieu of HomeLink I installed the Meross smart garage door device to enable my (compatible) opener to work with Apple CarPlay. About $40 on Amazon while on sale. Perfect solution so far..when I get near home a button appears on the center CarPlay display to open/close the door. Installation in under 1 hour. Might also work with Android and Alexa but I don’t have direct experience. I do have a strong WiFi signal in the garage.
link to device: https://meross.com/Detail/29/Smart Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener

EasyPickins

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec Tech
Pros-

cons-

Congrats on the purchase! I agree with many of your comments. It really needed additional cushion for the driver right knee area. I found this on Amazon and have been using it for the last couple of months. It really takes that sharp edge off. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09TK5J94S/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Still scratching my head, why Homelink wasn't included. It came standard with the ILK.
The other bummer was, no rear vents.

Wojo

First Name
Beef Cake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec CVT, 2015 TLX , 2002 TL Type S
2023 intrega.jpg

"Congrats on the purchase"

i got the apex blue / black CVT, ( i'm to old & have hand problems so a manual is hard for me ) the CVT is ok,
shift paddles are quick not much lag, stick would be so much better, experience at dealer was fine, no mark ups,
or any other junk, ( i have been dealing with same dealer for 20 years ) like you said " car is not fast but it is quick"
i came from a 2015 TLX V-6, that car was much faster but i don't think as quick, throttle reponse is so much nicer, the
TLX you had to really press the gas to move, Integra just a little gas & it goes, it's about 700-800 lbs lighter, the main
differance's between the two are the noise & front seat comfort, big difference, i did think about a new TLX but i really
liked the hatchback, you can store so much more & bigger items, & the gas milage, also about 10-12 grand less, this
might be my last car so i had to think about the future & the hatch was the selling point, if you want comfort & quiet
go for the TLX, road noise can be a little loud but with the very very nice stereo i just turn it up, otherwise no problems
with 3000+ miles other then a few rattles that i hope to figure out, i'm happy with my puchase