• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Cancel a reservation

TheRas900

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Macan S, '16 ES350 and hopefully a '23 Integra
I reserved by Integra in March at a local dealer, which is way overcharging for this car. I've found it locally for much less. I'll have to wait longer but this seems to make the most sense. I contacted Acura Customer Care and they could not redirect my reservation to a different dealer.
For those of you who cancelled your original reservation, how did you do so? By calling Acura, the original dealer??

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
I had two reservations at two dealerships. I cancelled both. One I had to do a chargeback as they were ignoring me. The other one just processed the refund back to my card.

If you used a credit card, I would ask the dealer to cancel the reservation (likely through the finance office - not the salesperson) If you have proof you requested to cancel and they ignore you, a chargeback on your CC would be a fair thing to pursue.

OP
OP

TheRas900

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Macan S, '16 ES350 and hopefully a '23 Integra
Thanks for this info. I will try the dealer, although they've been completely clueless as to what went on via the Acura ordering site so far!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Thanks for this info. I will try the dealer, although they've been completely clueless as to what went on via the Acura ordering site so far!
I received a receipt from the dealer for the reservation fee that was emailed to me. Check your email for this information.

dmorey

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes CLA250, Honda Civic-EX coupe
When I cancelled my first order after they finally revealed that they intended to add on a $2,500 markup to the msrp, my salesperson actually told me that the best thing to do would be to contest the charge with my credit card company; which I did and then I had the credit back to my account instantly. It takes two months before it becomes official because the dealer has the right to contest it, but that's unlikely since they told me to contest the charge.