• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

California Acura Dealers

tmaikeo

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.timsthaitea.com
Car(s)
pending 2023 LCM A-Spec Tech, Ram Promaster 1500
Yo… I’m working with Sherman oaks Acura. Taking orders. No mark ups. I’m serious. Only one thing options is the demo which they want an arm and leg for.

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
I was promised multiple times in writing MSRP no add-ons, we will see when it is delivered.
*bringing back an old post for information on anyone that hasnt gotten an integra yet*
I found only two dealerships offering this, Glendale and Sherman oaks, so if anyone is looking to buy one at msrp with no add ons this is the place. I live closer to glendale but ill need to go to sherman oaks due to the color combo i want, wait time is 4-6 weeks and i left a deposit of 9k down. so im still patiently waiting for the integra to show up mid oct

ludawg94

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic EX
Hmmm good to see no markups oat MSRP, I’m in the IE area and are seeing more inventory and by that I mean more than 1-2 cars 😄 . I have a 2020 EX-T Civic Sedan to offer but unsure if they would actually give me the value I see on NADAGuides or on the Carfax site. I have bolt ons, so that be another issue since I don’t do car work I would have acc be shop remove and replace. I know what I have on the Civic can be swapped onto the Integra, I guess I’d have to check to see if the dealer shop would do the swaps on the mods and pay them. At the price point though the Accord 2.0T sport looks tempting although I know integra will be the nimbler car.

Last edited: