• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Bluetooth Connectivity Lag

NotAnAlltrack

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra A-Spec Tech 6sp
Hi All,

When I first got my '14 A-Spec Tech my car would pair almost instantly to my Pixel 7 pro.

Now about 1 month and 1,500 miles in, it takes literally about 2-3 minutes. I know not a big problem, but I'm wondering what might be causing this?

Could it be the other phones that are now able to pair with it? (2 kids and a wife). Maybe it's looking for their phones along with mine?

Thanks in advance,

M

Imperial

First Name
Slava
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Acura RL Tech; 2024 Integra ASpec Tech
Hi All,

When I first got my '14 A-Spec Tech my car would pair almost instantly to my Pixel 7 pro.

Now about 1 month and 1,500 miles in, it takes literally about 2-3 minutes. I know not a big problem, but I'm wondering what might be causing this?

Could it be the other phones that are now able to pair with it? (2 kids and a wife). Maybe it's looking for their phones along with mine?

Thanks in advance,

M
I have Pixel 8, Galaxy S23 and iPhone 12 mini paired to my 2024 Integra. If you drove with one phone connected, then later go to your car with another phone, it doesn't take long to connect, less than a minute. It also depends on the connection type: regular Bluetooth voice/audio or Android Auto. At times, to speed up Android Auto connectivity on different phones, I go to car's screen and tap on Connection at the bottom bar. Then tap on the device you need.

Last edited: