• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Black rear emblem

apexit53

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 CTR, 2023 Integra aspec MT
Finally had the black rear emblem installed. When the put it on I asked them to remove the black vinyl that’s behind the chrome emblem. I think it looks a ton better! Makes it look less like a black filled in circle lol.
Ignore the dirty car 😂

8EE3B84E-DB91-45BC-855F-D17CE87EDC96.jpeg

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Finally had the black rear emblem installed. When the put it on I asked them to remove the black vinyl that’s behind the chrome emblem. I think it looks a ton better! Makes it look less like a black filled in circle lol.
Ignore the dirty car 😂

Wait; so the black around the emblem is able to be removed and the piece installed is just the circle with the Acura logo within it? Damn! I was debating getting the parts that I didn’t want black wrapped white but this is so much better!

OP
OP
apexit53

apexit53

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wait; so the black around the emblem is able to be removed and the piece installed is just the circle with the Acura logo within it? Damn! I was debating getting the parts that I didn’t want black wrapped white but this is so much better!
YEAH! The black background is just a vinyl sticker lol

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
YEAH! The black background is just a vinyl sticker lol
Wowwwww I had no idea 😂 I’m going to see how much of a pain it is to pull it off so I can remove it too. I have no idea why they thought solid black would be better than the outline in the design faze; yours looks awesome!

OP
OP
apexit53

apexit53

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wowwwww I had no idea 😂 I’m going to see how much of a pain it is to pull it off so I can remove it too. I have no idea why they thought solid black would be better than the outline in the design faze; yours looks awesome!
Just somthign they have been doing lately. I first noticed it on the MDX when we were doing black emblems on those. Just glad the painted under it!

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just somthign they have been doing lately. I first noticed it on the MDX when we were doing black emblems on those. Just glad the painted under it!
For sure I am glad it is painted to match under as well! Thanks for sharing in theis post man; much appreciated!

Curl2TheHouse

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT ABP, 2000 Civic EM1 EBP
Ignore the dirty car 😂

This looks awesome! Now I need to go look at mine....

2006rsx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 RSX. Also owned a 1998 GS-R
I was thinking of buying the blacked out ones from Acura, so I said let me experiment with these. It was easy... Airbrush, masking tape, and touch up paint.

Mackay42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A-spec Integra CVT w/ Tech pack
Thank you for this! i just got my emblem in the mail and play on installing it tomorrow. Glad i caught your post before i did the installation!