• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Auto lights

2006rsx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 RSX. Also owned a 1998 GS-R
Has anyone had an issue with the auto lights feature? I am talking about the sensors turning on the bights in a dark area and then turning them off when a car approaches? My Lexus works like a charm, but on the Acura, it hasn't worked. I checked the options for lighting, and it only deals with the amount of light needed to just turn on the headlights.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey
Turn on your car and keep it in park. Turn your headlights to Auto, then pull back the stalk and hold the brights on for 45 seconds until you see the headlight with an "A" flash on the dash. This will reset your auto lights system and auto brights should work thereafter. Let me know if it works for u.

OP
OP
2006rsx

2006rsx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 RSX. Also owned a 1998 GS-R
Thanks for the try, but it didn't work...

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
Thanks for the try, but it didn't work...
I'm probably not the best example since I've never experienced this feature working properly in any vehicle, but I just turned the auto brights off. Flip the stalk forward if I want brights and flip it back with oncoming traffic to not be an asshole.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey
Well that sucks. Here is what I found in the owners manual.

1675983622919.png

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
Go into the lights section of vehicle settings and turn that "feature" off. You'll be happier.

Wojo

First Name
Beef Cake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec CVT, 2015 TLX , 2002 TL Type S
Go into the lights section of vehicle settings and turn that "feature" off. You'll be happier.
that's what i did months ago & everything has been fine, much better to just turn it off

A3REDT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT, 2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS 6
I find the system to work quite well for my circumstances. There is one house in my neighborhood with 2 porch lights that's on the outside of a turn that fools it, and it seems to have a dislike of Ford F150 Raptors, but other than that the system works great. Anytime I see one of those instances about to occur I'll either pull the stalk back to disable the system or push it forward to manually force the high beams on depending on what is needed.