• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Aftermarket Wheel options

rich7930

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
Anyone start looking for aftermarket wheels? Im thinking about staying with an 18" and using the OEM tire for now with an 18x8.5 35 offset, thinking that might be a good fitment but I have no clue honestly....

JohnV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Ford C-Max Energi '19 Acura RDX
I would go smaller on the wheels. Not sure if 16" would be an option, but at least down to 17". I've never liked black wheels, and these aren't technically black, and do look nice on my PWP car. There is a TON of gloss black trim on the A-Spec, the black and white contrast is pretty cool. I saw some white wheels on a 22 Civic that are pretty tempting. Still just formulating my thoughts.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Anyone start looking for aftermarket wheels? Im thinking about staying with an 18" and using the OEM tire for now with an 18x8.5 35 offset, thinking that might be a good fitment but I have no clue honestly....
im interested to see what ideas folks have for this. I have been looking into keeping the dimensions the same and reusing the current tire as well. I have a PWP teggy and was thinking of going gloss black for the new wheel and somewhow getting them to poke a little more from the sides of the vehicle out of the wheel well. Im not too knowledgeable on this mod and fitments etc so i have to do my research more before i pull the trigger.

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec 6mt
im interested to see what ideas folks have for this. I have been looking into keeping the dimensions the same and reusing the current tire as well. I have a PWP teggy and was thinking of going gloss black for the new wheel and somewhow getting them to poke a little more from the sides of the vehicle out of the wheel well. Im not too knowledgeable on this mod and fitments etc so i have to do my research more before i pull the trigger.
I'd be a bit cautious on having them stick out from the wheel well. Most places it's no longer considered street legal if the wheel width is not fully covered. This has led to some interesting design choices by manufacturers ... I've never personally seen it enforced, but if a cop is having a bad day I don't really wanna give them an excuse either

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
Quick question, are the lug nuts that come from the factory with the 2023 Integra A-Spec Tech MT in chrome, shark gray, or black?

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I would go smaller on the wheels. Not sure if 16" would be an option, but at least down to 17". I've never liked black wheels, and these aren't technically black, and do look nice on my PWP car. There is a TON of gloss black trim on the A-Spec, the black and white contrast is pretty cool. I saw some white wheels on a 22 Civic that are pretty tempting. Still just formulating my thoughts.
Personally I think 17" is just right for a regular Integra. It's not a track car like the si or type r/s so a lot of the benefits of low profile tires won't be seen. The higher profile gives a smoother ride, the tires typically last much longer, are cheaper, and have more options on the market.

If you're going with a big brake kit, a larger wheel and lower profile tire, like an 18" or 19" may become necessary

Decks515

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Quick question, are the lug nuts that come from the factory with the 2023 Integra A-Spec Tech MT in chrome, shark gray, or black?
The regular ones should be chrome with black as an option. I believe it's the same M12×1.5 that's used on the civic and much cheaper alternatives are available aftermarket

JohnV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Ford C-Max Energi '19 Acura RDX
They are very dark and seem to match the wheels. The center cap is also black with a chrome A-mark.

Edit-The lug nuts are black, darker than than the wheels. Fairly glossy.

Last edited:

dmorey

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes CLA250, Honda Civic-EX coupe
I need to buy a set of winter wheels and tires since a 12 to 24 inch snowfall in Vermont is a pretty common occurance. TireRack suggests downsizing to a 17" wheel with a narrower profile tire to plow through the snow. However, they told me that until they can actually get their hands on a new Integra and Integra A-Spec to precisely measure offset, backspacing, bolt spacing, etc, they won't recommend or sell me a wheel/tire package for mine. I called Acura customer service and even they couldn't give me that technical information.

I don't even have the car yet anyway; I have a blue A-Spec ordered that's supposed to be delivered to my dealer sometime next week. However, the last couple of years there was a major shortage of snowtires available, so I want to get my wheels and tires early to be ready. It can snow here anytime from November through April.