• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Acura - share real photos of the exterior colors before reservation, please!!

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
This is bothering a good handful of folks so thought I'd make a thread to bump the topic - hopefully so Acura sees & might share. Sure we know what the colors look like on the standard Integra & 3 of the Type S. But if they are supposedly already in transit, then why not share ahead of the online reservation tool tomorrow? Genuinely curious as to why this has not been shared.

Good luck to all tomorrow!

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I remember the FL5 color release was a little weird too - like there were only digital renderings on Honda's website when configuring. Not 100% sure, but I remember having a family lunch & saying something about people having to blindly choose colors to my wife when they were released. I tried looking it up & couldn't verify.

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
Because they're mocking us by only selling second rate color combos on this pre-order 😆
"let's see how much these d'bags really want the car" hahaha. almost feels like that .. or "we'll never sell these unless it's the only option(s).

they're not that bad... but also more polarizing than the "safe" options i'm used to. ABP/orchid is going to be what i shoot for. if i get a chance to order one i'll do ABP/black. or really black interior and any exterior color besides tiger eye and red.

evanescent03

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z06; '24 PWP ITS
we've seen the tiger eye, white, apex blue and red. that's not too terrible. also i think i've seen all the interiors to this point. should be solid enough to make a decision!

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
It is a head scratcher why these particular color combos are the only ones available for this indefinite period of time...

Personally the only one I'd really consider is black on black but I really like the contrast pieces on the bumper that black would just wash out. Still would probably make for a menacing car...

if only I could see it in pictures before ordering.

I wasn't planning on getting the car right away anyway but it would be nice to see visual representations of these. Hopefully along with these preorders comes at least an online configurator... I'd like to know what other options may be available.

This dearth of information can only last so long.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
It is a head scratcher why these particular color combos are the only ones available for this indefinite period of time...

I wasn't planning on getting the car right away anyway but it would be nice to see visual representations of these. Hopefully along with these preorders comes at least an online configurator... I'd like to know what other options may be available.

This dearth of information can only last so long.
Assuming there are 50 of each combo in the reservation pool of 200 cars, it would make logical sense that they'd simultaneously be making many more in the same combos for the first wave of general dealership allocations--this grouping would make sense because 3/4 (all but Apex Blue/Orchid) are available in the US and Canada, and they make up 50% of the total combos available in Canada. Make a few for there while they're making them for here.

I want one in White, not counting on getting mine until closer to EOY.

I wouldn't count on a configurator like they have in the Build tab currently. Last year, it was a slimmed-down (but similar looking) select your transmission, then select your color combo out of the 4 options available. I do believe they let you "tour" around the interior and exterior of the car, but I think these are renders and 3/4 of these (all but the Black/Black) have been shown in the wild and reviewed. No option to pick accessories from there.

The All Things Acura guys posted a new video yesterday where they listed off a handful of options that's be available (nothing we haven't gone over before), but they didn't give much detail. Of note, they said Acura requires that they add these particular accessories to every tester vehicle. I might miss some, but I recall them being:

• Bronze Wheels
  • Alcantara Steering Wheel
  • Illuminated Front Emblem
  • Illuminated Door Sill Trim
  • Black Badging
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler and Mirror Caps
  • Shift Knob
  • Shift Boot

OP
OP
bpebler

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
It's at least something in the meantime! Thanks!

Tw1stedlog1k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition
That gray works well with the red calipers and accents. I need to stick to my guns and go with a louder colored car this time around though. Mustard or blue? Leaning towards blue currently.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
That gray works well with the red calipers and accents. I need to stick to my guns and go with a louder colored car this time around though. Mustard or blue? Leaning towards blue currently.
Lol. We're you able to reserve a Blue or Mustard?

Tw1stedlog1k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition
Unfortunately I've reserved neither because the car is currently not for me. I will be following the journeys of the new owners to get a better understanding of the market and allocation process but I do plan to commit at some point after launch and delivery.

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Wanted to see if anyone else is seeing a large disconnect between the renderings, videos, and actual Integras on dealer lots? I went down to my local dealer last week and compared all the A-Specs that they had. None of the colors seem accurate compared to the renderings (which are MUCH darker) and even some of the videos. The two main colors I am looking at are ABP and LC. The rendering for LC looks amazing IMO but when I went to the dealer, it wasn't nearly that dark. It's a much lighter grey in the light with a hint of brown. More classy than menacing. The ABP is also much brighter in person but that color is VERY light dependent. What's odd though, they had ABP and LC TLX Type-Ss on lot, that did much more closely match the videos/renders. Maybe I am crazy, or it was the lighting that day, just wanted to see if anyone else noticed something similar. I supposedly have an LC/Red preorder approved, but am really worried I won't like the final version if it looks like the A Spec I was looking at.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Wanted to see if anyone else is seeing a large disconnect between the renderings, videos, and actual Integras on dealer lots? I went down to my local dealer last week and compared all the A-Specs that they had. None of the colors seem accurate compared to the renderings (which are MUCH darker) and even some of the videos. The two main colors I am looking at are ABP and LC. The rendering for LC looks amazing IMO but when I went to the dealer, it wasn't nearly that dark. It's a much lighter grey in the light with a hint of brown. More classy than menacing. The ABP is also much brighter in person but that color is VERY light dependent. What's odd though, they had ABP and LC TLX Type-Ss on lot, that did much more closely match the videos/renders. Maybe I am crazy, or it was the lighting that day, just wanted to see if anyone else noticed something similar. I supposedly have an LC/Red preorder approved, but am really worried I won't like the final version if it looks like the A Spec I was looking at.
TLX dosent have LCM it's called Modern Steel Metallic

Last edited:

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
TLX dosent have LMC it's called Modern Steel Metallic
My Bad, you are right, that explains the grey. I still thought the blue was darker as well, but could just be slightly different lighting and lines. They were only 5' apart though!