• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
I see, I thought they meant summer time launch meaning the car would be on sale then, so I expected an earlier reveal.
Hondaā€™s official reveal (where they gave us performance and pricing specs) of the CTR was very close to when cars started showing up on dealer lots, so I wouldnā€™t get too discouraged.

My guess would be that ITSā€™ will start showing up not too long after the official reveal. Now, when that is, who knows, but Iā€™m hoping itā€™s late spring or early summer.

The more so think about it, the more inclined I am to trade in my ā€˜21 TLX A-Spec for an ITS when they become available. Yes, Iā€™ll lose AWD and the nicer interior of the TLX, but Iā€™ll get a better back seat, a practical hatch, better fuel mileage, and a more fun car to drive (not that the TLX is bad in this regard).

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Hondaā€™s official reveal (where they gave us performance and pricing specs) of the CTR was very close to when cars started showing up on dealer lots, so I wouldnā€™t get too discouraged.

My guess would be that ITSā€™ will start showing up not too long after the official reveal. Now, when that is, who knows, but Iā€™m hoping itā€™s late spring or early summer.

The more so think about it, the more inclined I am to trade in my ā€˜21 TLX A-Spec for an ITS when they become available. Yes, Iā€™ll lose AWD and the nicer interior of the TLX, but Iā€™ll get a better back seat, a practical hatch, better fuel mileage, and a more fun car to drive (not that the TLX is bad in this regard).
True, but they showed the production Type R without camo in July, and then did the official unveiling in December. We'll see if Acura does the same. Seeing by how they've already "leaked" the Type S in that ad, maybe there will be a steady stream of teasers till the summer.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
It looks like @jonsibal may have had some insider information, considering how accurate his rendering is so far.:popcorn:
I fear you may be right. Wish there were renders around that just changed the color in the photos from Acura using the colors leaked. Black would look good of course, curious to see LCā€¦ wouldnā€™t buy white.

Itā€™s hard to tell with the ridiculous splitter on the front but it looks like the lower horizontal plastic piece in between the fake? vents may be body colored. Thatā€™s an interesting twist.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Looks cool in animation.

1674159092804.png

1674159318255.png

1674159709374.png

Acura electric sedan next please now that Model 3 is effectively $36500 after tax credit TODAY.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
It looks like a direct copy of the tlx type s which has a front spoiler lip

Screenshot_20230119-161328.png

Screenshot_20230119-161619.png

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
It looks like a direct copy of the tlx type s which has a front spoiler lip
Having a subtle splitter from the factory like on the TLX Type-S, coupled with the revised front fascia of the ITS, would look really good.

I put a Type-S splitter on my TLX A-Spec, and it does look good.

Hoping the changes made to the ITS make for for a more aggressive looking design compared to the standard Integra.

9A5CC844-432C-44CD-B89C-225FBFBA8FEE.jpeg