• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
New HD photos of Integra Spy Shots https://www.carbibles.com/heres-a-g...l_CG8VH8EDYj8gBSLNQFZKroyySr3FFQL6d0INbpHtUWM

Here’s a Great Look at the Camouflaged Integra Prototype

acura-integra-prototype-spied-ohio-testing-1.jpg

The Acura Integra prototype is supposed to break tomorrow, but that didn’t stop your friendly midwestern car writer from snagging a spy photo of the future premium coupe-hatch-sedan thingy roaming around the roads of Ohio.

I was minding my own business on a video call with the Car Bibles crew when I saw this vehicle drive by — camouflaged, but unmistakably the new Integra — and interrupted myself mid-sentence to chase after it and snag some pictures. (Sorry guys, I figured the new sport-compact renaissance might be a bit more interesting than blog logistics.)

acura-integra-prototype-spied-ohio-testing-2.jpg

The rear of the new Integra prototype.
Kevin Williams

Spied in Marble Cliff, Ohio, mere minutes from Downtown Columbus, this particular car has a lot less camo than previous spy pictures. Marble Cliff is only about 40 minutes from Honda of North America’s headquarters in Marysville, Ohio. For what it’s worth, I’ve heard that most Acura development happens in Marysville, so it was only a matter of time before I saw the Integra rolling around my area.

Here’s a Great Look at the Camouflaged Integra Prototype

acura-integra-prototype-spied-ohio-testing-3.jpg

This unit is still heavily camouflaged, but the rear lights and proportions are a dead ringer for the Acura sketches. From what I can see, the car’s wheelbase and windshield rake are similar to the new Honda Civic, suggesting that the Integra will share a lot of its structure and parts with that car. Not a bad thing, reviews say the Civic’s a pretty damn good compact car. Sizewise, the car looks shockingly petite, similar to the new Honda Civic’s small dimensions.

Inside, the interior was still camouflaged so I don’t have any observations there. The driver’s hand rested on a shifter, suggesting that the prototype could be a manual, but I could be wrong.

We shall see very soon what the production Acura Integra will look like. Stay tuned!

Last edited by a moderator:

Integra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mustang
Only real hitch I worry about the design is that the back bumper may just look large and blank. Doesn't seem to have a lot going on.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Peep the bucket Si style seats ?

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Only real hitch I worry about the design is that the back bumper may just look large and blank. Doesn't seem to have a lot going on.
I was thinking the same thing initially when they released the rear teaser photo. The hatch piece with the A on it doesn’t look very tall and the teaser cut off the bumper entirely. So the render that came out had the bumper looking disproportioned and large. But now seeing the entire thing the hatch part is taller and more proportioned than I initially thought. You can also see some mild diffusers. I think it looks awesome.

Broncie

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Super excited for this! Wish that front mirror pic was a little bit clearer, haha.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
Ok now we know the roof won’t be shared with the civic either. I wonder if the changed the wheelbase.