• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Acura Care pricing?

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Insight, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Outback
I negotiated Acura Care - 4 years or 60,000 mile for $1930. The plan code is M46. Is that a decent deal? I have option to cancel or any time.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey
this what you should be paying…..

53166BB7-47CD-4AF8-BA7B-77C97C62C1B0.jpeg

https://www.curryacuracare.com
I'm staring at this chart and wondering why anyone would take the 0 deductible option. The plans are identical but over $100 more expensive. So while you'll probably never use it at all, even if you do you'll save a few bucks with the higher deductible plan.

MLowe05

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 G70 Sport 6MT
I'm staring at this chart and wondering why anyone would take the 0 deductible option. The plans are identical but over $100 more expensive. So while you'll probably never use it at all, even if you do you'll save a few bucks with the higher deductible plan.
If you were to use it 1 time, you've paid the difference by paying the $100 deductible. I don't intend to buy an extended warranty at all, but if I were going to - for the price difference - the $0 deductible is a no brainer.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey
If you were to use it 1 time, you've paid the difference by paying the $100 deductible. I don't intend to buy an extended warranty at all, but if I were going to - for the price difference - the $0 deductible is a no brainer.
Perhaps you are right. But you'd have to use it 2 separate times for it to go in your favor. What are the odds of that?