• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2023 Nissan Z Vehicle Price Ordering Guide LEAKED First Look!

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Interesting. I would surmise that since Honda is using the civic they might be a little bit ahead and we might see deliveries in the late April/ early may timeframe.
I guess we’ll find out when Acura wants to release information before the 10th

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Interesting. I would surmise that since Honda is using the civic they might be a little bit ahead and we might see deliveries in the late April/ early may timeframe.
I guess we’ll find out when Acura wants to release information before the 10th
I mean Nisan is using the same platform they have for 20+yrs and an engine that's existed for 5+yrs under the Infiniti name already. So I'm surprised its taking Nissan this long other than production/chip issues.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
I mean Nisan is using the same platform they have for 20+yrs and an engine that's existed for 5+yrs under the Infiniti name already. So I'm surprised its taking Nissan this long other than production/chip issues.
For sure. Personally as someone who needs a car and is holding out for the integra im close to accepting a car without heated seats and stuff lol

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

terrytek

First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
02 Protege
Can't lie, pretty disappointed in the lack of a manual in the NISMO edition, since every previous iteration let you choose, and even if they say they might still offer it if there's enough demand, is that even realistic? I don't even see the new Z that often on the streets here anyway, even if it is an attractive sports car.

but i just noticed 420hp hehehehehe (i'll walk myself out now)

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I mean, I'd visit the Nissan forum if I was interested.