• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2023 Lunar Silver Aspec Elite (πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ trim) arrives!πŸ˜πŸ™Œ

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
OP
OP
1tointegra

1tointegra

First Name
Chester
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra
wow, can't believe something that aggressive fits the rear and looks that good!

I'm thinking of running a 8.5 +40 square setup, so glad to see that in the front of your car.

any plans to lower it?
Eibach Sportlines on order should be here this week , install next week, but I might hold off and get the camber kit first

I saw an earlier post probably on the Facebook group that the whole body can fit some aggressive setups and no need to roll the fenders which is even better πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Can't wait to see yours πŸ‘

Escobar929

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M2cs, 2023 Acura Integra
Eibach Sportlines on order should be here this week , install next week, but I might hold off and get the camber kit first

I saw an earlier post probably on the Facebook group that the whole body can fit some aggressive setups and no need to roll the fenders which is even better πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Can't wait to see yours πŸ‘
very cool, yea might be best to install everything all at once and get it aligned

I am still unsure about lowering my car, I want a very mild drop since its my daily.

OP
OP
1tointegra

1tointegra

First Name
Chester
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra
Who's gonna be the first to do bags? πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

FB_IMG_1663352641341.jpg