• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Broncie

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Hi all! Photoshopped the new Integra interior pics to have a similar red as Acura's current lineup and figured I'd share.

int-red1.png

int-red2.jpg

int-red3.png

Azurite Blue from the MDX Type S:
int-blue1.jpg
int-blue2.jpg
int-blue3.jpg

Last edited:

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
I don't get what it is with companies and Red interiors.

I hate red in the STi seats, hate it in the Si seats, hate the red leather in Mustangs....

To me it limits how many exterior colors look good on the car as if the exterior and interior clash it ALWAYS makes me cringe. It feels like its limiting me to Red, Black or White exterior.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Can you do a nice dark blue like how the MDX S interior blue?

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
I'm not bold enough to get the red, but both edits look great! The two things I think this highlights for me are that:

1. Interior does look better with more color options

2. I really don't like the dash materials currently. It doesn't look like it fits the rest of the car which is probably why they covered it. Like TigerEyeJazz said in another thread materials may change.

RandomHondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Toyota Avalon XL
I totally love the blue. its amazing how color can change perspective. I wasn't that huge on the interior until I saw these colors

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I totally love the blue. its amazing how color can change perspective. I wasn't that huge on the interior until I saw these colors
White usually messes up with bright exterior which is why I don’t like the white

Greyscale

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Accord, 2007 Accord, 1995 Miata
Always hated the blue interior on my white '90 Integra, and wished black was an option. I hope we can get a simple black without contrasting color (I think it makes it look cheap - like pinstriping on the exterior). If no black my second favorite would be a saddle color - goes great with dark blue and red and black.

Also what is with the suede - that stuff does not wear well. Hoping for plain leather - would much prefer nice vinyl seats to suede.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Always hated the blue interior on my white '90 Integra, and wished black was an option. I hope we can get a simple black without contrasting color (I think it makes it look cheap - like pinstriping on the exterior). If no black my second favorite would be a saddle color - goes great with dark blue and red and black.

Also what is with the suede - that stuff does not wear well. Hoping for plain leather - would much prefer nice vinyl seats to suede.
I like the Blue. It gives it a different taste for the interior and it’s not like the blue from the 90’s.

I’m sure they will have regular leather. These seats could be the Type S seats as that’s the more sporty option of the two trims. Ultrasuade also helps with grip for track use.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I'm not bold enough to get the red, but both edits look great! The two things I think this highlights for me are that:

1. Interior does look better with more color options

2. I really don't like the dash materials currently. It doesn't look like it fits the rest of the car which is probably why they covered it. Like TigerEyeJazz said in another thread materials may change.

I like the shapes and lines and design of the dash. I like that the honeycomb air vents from the civic don’t go all the way across. I like the passenger airbag cover area. But I don’t like that it looks like glossy plastic. And a lot of it.

So I’m hoping you guys are right and the material changes.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT

I think it’s a thing because it keeps you “stuck” to the seat and they don’t have to be as aggressive on the bolstering. But I agree. The one spot in the entire car that will have the most contact and wear is something that will flatten and matte and look like crap eventually.

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
I like the shapes and lines and design of the dash. I like that the honeycomb air vents from the civic don’t go all the way across. I like the passenger airbag cover area. But I don’t like that it looks like glossy plastic. And a lot of it.

So I’m hoping you guys are right and the material changes.
I think the materials will look better for sure.

I was just browsing the MDX and I noticed how close they actually got the Integra dash to look like the rest of the lineup. I can see with better materials warming up to that area where the honeycomb normally is on the civic
398D20ED-1091-41EB-B8B9-25F360661879.jpeg
2716E279-223F-4124-9A8C-D0ACB60238EF.jpeg