• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Broncie

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Hi all! It was great to see the other photo thread with the cool colors, so I decided to take a shot at coloring some video footage from the reveal event of potential Honda/Acura colors. Colors Previewed:

Rallye Red
Boost Blue
Platinum White Pearl
Majestic Black Pearl
Apex Blue Pearl
Performance Red Pearl
Sonic Gray Pearl
Thermal Orange

Not perfect by any means, but nice to see different angles in different colors :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 Honda CR-V TR, 2019 Honda Accord SRT 2.0t/6spd
Sonic Gray with Red Leather seats... Type S, 6spd manual transmssion. Where do I write the check???

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Looks really good! I’m surprised how you were able to get footage and paint over the current color instead of it being static! Well done.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Great job OP. Any chance of throwing a silver and/or dark grey into the mix?

Hondu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring - Sonic Gray Pearl
I really like the Boost Blue and Thermal Orange. Delete the graphic and add some gloss black side skirts and it would look much better. A Boost Blue (or Apex) with red leather in the Type S would be my choice.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Very nice! Definitely more skill than I have at this kind of stuff. I’m a huge Apex Blue stan but I also think white, and a light (similar to sonic gray) color would be nice. I can also see black being a popular choice. I also hope they throw on the dark purple offered on the TLX into the mix.

My personal combo would be Apex with the black and orchid interior. But I could see that also working well with a dark purple as well.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I might have to end up reserving an A-Spec since my lease is up this June. Need a car to get around and I’m definitely getting a used car for the mean while waiting for the Type S.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
I might have to end up reserving an A-Spec since my lease is up this June. Need a car to get around and I’m definitely getting a used car for the mean while waiting for the Type S.
I'm just gonna throw a tune on the Mustang till the Type-S is shown off. lol

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Car(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline
Was actually thinking something similar but getting it in black. Do you prefer white for any reason besides preference?
White simply because will wrap it and when you have a white base it makes the orange work better.