• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Under 40K doesn't mean $39,999.99....

It CAN mean that, but does not explicitly mean it. I understand prepare for the worst hope for the best, but this is just jumping the gun.
Now if the price does truly end up that high....Acura is just bringing it upon themselves at that point. I'd be MUCH more interested in an ST Hatch Civic

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Under 40K doesn't mean $39,999.99....

It CAN mean that, but does not explicitly mean it. I understand prepare for the worst hope for the best, but this is just jumping the gun.
Now if the price does truly end up that high....Acura is just bringing it upon themselves at that point. I'd be MUCH more interested in an ST Hatch Civic
It won’t he just stated that from an assumption based on how Acura said mid 30’s for the trims most will get

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
It won’t he just stated that from an assumption based on how Acura said mid 30’s for the trims most will get
I'm more worried about what a fully optioned out Type S is going to cost...I'm gonna assume it's gonna be way more cut throat with ADMs etc for those.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
I'm more worried about what a fully optioned out Type S is going to cost...I'm gonna assume it's gonna be way more cut throat with ADMs etc for those.
i mean you could look at the difference between a tlx And tlx type s and come away with a guesstimate. But with inflation there’s a strong sense the type s would be priced a bit higher

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Ahh. Maybe he was accounting for the type s in his assumption.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
i mean you could look at the difference between a tlx And tlx type s and come away with a guesstimate. But with inflation there’s a strong sense the type s would be priced a bit higher
I believe the mdx advance to type s advance is about 10k. The Si to CTR is also about 10k. So based on that the ITR will be around 45k. But I think it’ll be under 40.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I’m still hearing Type S could be around $37-38k because Type R will be $40-$42k. Think of the Type S as a SiR in that aspect but with 2.0T and more Type S aspects. It’s the perfect middle area for Honda/Acura performance.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I believe the mdx advance to type s advance is about 10k. The Si to CTR is also about 10k. So based on that the ITR will be around 45k. But I think it’ll be under 40.
agreed. I think they’ll price It just under 40

DipTheoryA

First Name
Dip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hondas and Acuras
I went to my local dealership to check out the liquid carbon color (there was none)and he was surprise when I told him that a dealership in California was doing MSRP. He said that in the bay they plan on doing 5-7k+ MSRP. Getting kinda nervous about only have MSRP in writing (not even signed by the manager). Maybe I’ll push for MSRP + No ADM + Signed by the manager which is a big fucking push.
try to also get NO MANDATORY ACCESSORIES.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Si (sold) 2020 Type R (sold) 1994 Honda Acty
This.

I do not want your over price crappy tint or any over priced dealer accessories.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
I think the main reason it will be under 40 is going to be due to them using the 272hp 2.0t. MAYBE they will give it a tweaked tune, for a little more power, but that's really what I'm expecting despite HOPING for the now "old" 306HP 2.0T.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I think the main reason it will be under 40 is going to be due to them using the 272hp 2.0t. MAYBE they will give it a tweaked tune, for a little more power, but that's really what I'm expecting despite HOPING for the now "old" 306HP 2.0T.
I think this is also the probable thing it’s just mainly going to be the 2.0T with a Tune for Type S Integra only to make hopefully around 280-295 HP. Also a lot of the components that the Type S needs is directly in the Tech model only thing that could be added is the Brembo brakes which is a Type S staple at this point, Quad Exhaust tips, different interior color and or options.

Jessegovols

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Honda CRV EXL, 2004 Acura TSX Manual Previous: 92 Mazda MX6 GT, 93 Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR4, 99 Honda Civic Si
i fully expect to be around 40k for my a spec tech out the door fees and taxes.
Sounds about right. 35K + 3500 Tax 10% my state, destination and registration fees....yep 40 K out the door for 6mt Aspec. Pretty pricey but I'm still seriously considering it.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sounds about right. 35K + 3500 Tax 10% my state, destination and registration fees....yep 40 K out the door for 6mt Aspec. Pretty pricey but I'm still seriously considering it.
for me it’s a “if not this, then what..?”
I’m picky. Lol