• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

hoodlum

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Saturn Astra
I thought I'd check Canada specs in case we got a base manual, but unfortunately we did not. I did see some additional options for Canada. We got Keyless Remote Engine Start and Front Heated Steering Wheel on all trims. Canada also got Heated Rear Seats with the Elite A-Spec Package.

Last edited:

urbanglowcam

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000
I DID IT I GOT AN EMAIL FOR CONFIRMING THEYLL SELL IT TO ME AT MSRP!!! Also the dealership said production starts in may so deliveries might be June/July
Congrats! Curious which state you're in for that. Southern California might be harder. Also make sure there aren't other dealership specific required fees that aren't accounted for there like 3M paint packages and stuff.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Well for those who care and looking at Type S, Subaru has just killed off the WRX Sti for the foreseeable future. They are looking at ways to make the Sti again but will have some sort of electrification. It is Skipping this generation of WRX.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Si (sold) 2020 Type R (sold) 1994 Honda Acty
Congrats! Curious which state you're in for that. Sour herb California might be harder. Also make sure there aren't other dealership specific required fees that aren't accounted for there like 3M paint packages and stuff.

This, some dealers will say no ADM but then there will be 3-5K in dealer "accessories" most of which are 50% cheaper aftermarket or stuff no one wants.

Acura_CSX_4eva

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Acura Manual Transmission + Nav + Heated Leather
I thought I'd check Canada specs in case we got a base manual, but unfortunately we did not. I did see some additional options for Canada. We got Keyless Remote Engine Start and Front Heated Steering Wheel on all trims. Canada also got Heated Rear Seats with the Elite A-Spec Package.
Oh MAN if Canada also gets more interior color options besides the currently locked ones than we do, I'm REALLY going to be disappointed!

SuperCyan

First Name
Xavian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec w/ Tech CVT
Just for fun I tried to make another reservation and I got all the way to payment (didn't submit) I wonder if you can contact your dealer to confirm slots and/or have them help make the reservation
Yeah it’s what I had to do. Called my local dealer and I guess it’s been a problem for them. Not sure just them or other dealers too and Acura as a whole. Went through their buy online portal and put my $500 in so it’s in their system and they said a rep would contact me regarding trim and color and such

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
I just did a spreadsheet, ya I know dorky, but anyway here's what I noticed when comparing A Spec Elite (aka TECH) to our Si:
- additional drive mode, normal/sport/individual vs. comfort/normal/sport/individual (hint of CTR there)
- adaptive dampers
- 12W/4W power seats
- ELS 16 spkrs vs. Bose 12
- led puddle lights
- led ambient lighting
- hud
- alexa

As I feared, there aren't a ton of killer features when compared to the Si. The seats and speaker system are going to be big improvements and well it's a hatch /w Acura styling/nicer interior which is def something... but the rest I could live without. Hopefully Base will be $35K and A Spec Elite will be more like $38K... unlike the ~$5K gap in the US between Base and A Spec Tech.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
I just did a spreadsheet, ya I know dorky, but anyway here's what I noticed when comparing A Spec Elite (aka TECH) to our Si:
- additional drive mode, normal/sport/individual vs. comfort/normal/sport/individual (hint of CTR there)
- adaptive dampers
- 12W/4W power seats
- ELS 16 spkrs vs. Bose 12
- led puddle lights
- led ambient lighting
- hud
- alexa

As I feared, there aren't a ton of killer features when compared to the Si. The seats and speaker system are going to be big improvements and well it's a hatch /w Acura styling/nicer interior which is def something... but the rest I could live without. Hopefully Base will be $35K and A Spec Elite will be more like $38K... unlike the ~$5K gap in the US between Base and A Spec Tech.
There’s nothing on that list that’ll make me take the A-Spec over a Canadian-spec Si. Maybe the lumbar support, that’s it. The Canadian Si is a bargain compare to the USDM Si and base Teg.

9CB69C63-1AED-4E43-B903-BA5907B546A5.jpeg

VCGood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra A-Spec Technology Liquid Carbon CVT
Congrats! Curious which state you're in for that. Southern California might be harder. Also make sure there aren't other dealership specific required fees that aren't accounted for there like 3M paint packages and stuff.
I knew southern ca was gonna give me a hard time so I went central ca! Thanks for the heads up I’ll talk to him about not adding any dealership markups. This is my first time buying a new car so I’m hella hyped but I don’t wanna get scammed. So any advice is huge

Nessism

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 EX-T Civic
Reactions: HKF

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
It’s inexcusable for MotorTrend to publish an article saying that hopefully Acura will come out with a Type R version when it’s well known that Type R is now a Honda exclusive name and Acura uses Type S.
Yep that was pretty dumb when Acura has said Type R is Honda and they’ve been doing Tyoe S resurrections for a while. Plus they also published this https://www.motortrend.com/news/acura-integra-type-s-trademark-filing/ last year.

Some writer didn’t do their homework.