• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
They still don't show what the price will be for the A-Spec Manual when you go to reserve one. Only has the statement about "starting price" of 30K which of course is the base with the crappy cvt. How can we reserve unless we know the full MSRP for what we are reserving? I would like an exact figure to finalize a reservation beforehand.
The research study leak has been 100% right so far, so I expect the 6MT Aspec to cost 100% same as whatever that person said.

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Surprised there is less excitement for the Adaptive Dampers than I thought, but I'm sure we'll hear all about it once reviews hit in a couple months.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Surprised there is less excitement for the Adaptive Dampers than I thought, but I'm sure we'll hear all about it once reviews hit in a couple months.
I think its due to so far nearly every review about them for an Acura is they have almost 0 change in handling or ride feel. Some guys also said that about the previous Si with them. They felt NO difference between the modes.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
Probably one of the reasons why the new Si lost the feature.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
that’s just it alone. Having the dampers tells me this will handle pretty well. Hoping we get driving impressions in the next few weeks and not months

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Si (sold) 2020 Type R (sold) 1994 Honda Acty
Are the color choices on the site final? It looks like exterior choice locks the interior color. I like the Apex Blue, but it forces you to get orchid interior.

I guess your only option for a trans is the 6 speed, no on wants the CVT. When the Type S supposed to be unveiled?

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
Well, I'm definitely falling for Acura's marketing even though it's pretty much everything we've been expecting, lol.

Wish the 9inch screen was standard on all trims. I hope it actually starts on 30k instead of 33k. Hopefully the civic interior made that possible.

VCGood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra A-Spec Technology Liquid Carbon CVT
Reserved. A Spec Tech Liquid Carbon grey with red. Let’s hope I qualify for the nft

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Really frustrated the black interior is limited to blsck exterior.
No pricing and 4 colors. I knew they really were limiting initial builds but it’s crazy

I did get my email confirmation and card charged but the web page Crashed after payment was submitted
Print the email out

Mannyp93

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Civic EX, 2016 Civic EX
Are the color choices on the site final? It looks like exterior choice locks the interior color. I like the Apex Blue, but it forces you to get orchid interior.

I guess your only option for a trans is the 6 speed, no on wants the CVT. When the Type S supposed to be unveiled?
I was getting ready to post that here. You are forced to the following options
Majestic Black / Ebony
Liquid Carbon / Red
Apex Blue /Orchid
Platinum White /Red

At this time you CANNOT mix and match. If you want Apex Blue / Ebony or Red you gotta wait till after launch.

Nerd-Vol

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Si Sedan, 2004 S2000
I think its due to so far nearly every review about them for an Acura is they have almost 0 change in handling or ride feel. Some guys also said that about the previous Si with them. They felt NO difference between the modes.
My Si has them and the change is barely perceptible.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
I was getting ready to post that here. You are forced to the following options
Majestic Black / Ebony
Liquid Carbon / Red
Apex Blue /Orchid
Platinum White /Red

At this time you CANNOT mix and match. If you want Apex Blue / Ebony or Red you gotta wait till after launch.
Select the interior color you like the most as you’ll be looking at it when driving. Ignore the exterior color as you won’t be able to see it when driving. Win win!