• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
For Type-S I'm expecting the 272HP 2.0T, my 'high hopes" are perhaps a 2.0t based on the current CTR engine so that its still under the new CTR. A lot of people have been asking for a more daily/comfortable CTR, having the ITS be that is a logical thing to do.

anferre

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura TLX, 2021 Honda Passport
I cringed a bit when they mentioned the Center speaker. That's usually the first thing to remove or disable if you want good audio in a car. Center speakers just throw off the sound and balance. I'm not sure why companies really include them other than to say "we have more speakers!" I'd rather they just had a higher quality 8 speakers + sub system than cramming in more speakers like they do now.
Composer and producer here, the center channel and speaker is absolutely essential to a well-balanced sound system

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Composer and producer here, the center channel and speaker is absolutely essential to a well-balanced sound system
Well, the "audio engineers" that rip them out would disagree with you. Normally because the center speakers are the most dirt cheap speakers in the system and have no space in their placement to replace with a much better higher end speaker. Making it much better to just remove it. Its usually just there to say its there.

In a well built properly don't system you are correct, but I have never seen ANY system in a car actually utilize a GOOD center speaker that's not crammed in a space that barely fits it and leave no real room to upgrade it.

BOSE, B&O, HK, never heard a good one in a vehicle.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Really frustrated the black interior is limited to blsck exterior.
No pricing and 4 colors. I knew they really were limiting initial builds but it’s crazy

I did get my email confirmation and card charged but the web page Crashed after payment was submitted

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
The disappointment of the non-Type S continues…only the A-Spec w/Technology Package has more features than the Civic Hatch ST

Jessegovols

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Honda CRV EXL, 2004 Acura TSX Manual Previous: 92 Mazda MX6 GT, 93 Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR4, 99 Honda Civic Si
They still don't show what the price will be for the A-Spec Manual when you go to reserve one. Only has the statement about "starting price" of 30K which of course is the base with the crappy cvt. How can we reserve unless we know the full MSRP for what we are reserving? I would like an exact figure to finalize a reservation beforehand.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
The disappointment of the non-Type S continues…only the A-Spec w/Technology Package has more features than the Civic Hatch ST
Depends on what you call features. Better handling, 20HP, and possibly more passenger/cargo room are definitely features. We also dont know if there is a difference in CVT tuning.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Color helps this car immensely. Loving the Apex blue and Liquid Carbon.

Based on the size specs it looks like its about 2" longer than the civic sedan, a touch over 1" wider, and like a smidge lower but barely so.

The redline video also noted that Acura told him the top A-Spec Tech should fall in the mid-$30k range so $35-36k which isn't bad considering all the features it will have including the adjustable dampers.

Now waiting "a few months" for driving impressions and reviews...

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
They still don't show what the price will be for the A-Spec Manual when you go to reserve one. Only has the statement about "starting price" of 30K which of course is the base with the crappy cvt. How can we reserve unless we know the full MSRP for what we are reserving? I would like an exact figure to finalize a reservation beforehand.
Welcome to the world of car reservations.

bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bullitt
Color helps this car immensely. Loving the Apex blue and Liquid Carbon.

Based on the size specs it looks like its about 2" longer than the civic sedan, a touch over 1" wider, and like a smidge lower but barely so.

The redline video also noted that Acura told him the top A-Spec Tech should fall in the mid-$30k range so $35-36k which isn't bad considering all the features it will have including the adjustable dampers.

Now waiting "a few months" for driving impressions and reviews...
Thats inline with the A-Spec itself being about 33,500 from what a previous leak said.