• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

19" Glint Black Wheels

StormtrooperTK421

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech
Does anybody have the 19" glint black wheels on their Integra? I'm trying to find pictures of them from different angles because I can't tell from what I've found online if they're just gloss black or if they're gloss black with machined faces. All the pictures and videos I'm finding make them look machined, but it could just be the reflection from the gloss.

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
They really are more of a matte black than gloss. I was a big fan of them once I saw them on the car.

OP
OP
StormtrooperTK421

StormtrooperTK421

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech
Those look awesome, but the wheels I’m looking for are a gloss black. They’re specifically called “Glint Black”. Those are the matte option. Sick, though!

OP
OP
StormtrooperTK421

StormtrooperTK421

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech
Nope. Those are directional. Even though it's very slight, my OCD would know that on one side of the car they were spinning the wrong direction.

;)
Directional? Are you talking about their orientation? I was asking if they are entirely gloss black or if they are gloss black with a machined face. Any insight?

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
Just based off the photo, it looks like a portion of the face is machined.

Regarding them being directional, I was referring to how the spokes don't go straight from the hub to the rim. I'm not a fan of those types of wheels for reasons stated.

OP
OP
StormtrooperTK421

StormtrooperTK421

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech
Just based off the photo, it looks like a portion of the face is machined.

Regarding them being directional, I was referring to how the spokes don't go straight from the hub to the rim. I'm not a fan of those types of wheels for reasons stated.
Gotcha. Yeah, I didn't mention the direction of the spokes at all, so I was confused why you brought it up out of the blue. Regarding whether or not they're machined, I'll contact Acura. I know what they look like, but I want an answer.

OP
OP
StormtrooperTK421

StormtrooperTK421

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech
Just contacted them. They are gloss black WITH a machined face. The full name is "Glint Black Diamond".

Last edited:

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
Gotcha. Yeah, I didn't mention the direction of the spokes at all, so I was confused why you brought it up out of the blue. Regarding whether or not they're machined, I'll contact Acura. I know what they look like, but I want an answer.
I guess I mentioned it, because it was the first thing I noticed. Sorry I went off subject.

gregbutler_20

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Acura Integra, 22 ILX (sold).
I have them. Not the best pics but may help ya a little bit.

C2069F68-F074-485A-B3E4-58DF639F7C6F.jpeg
E6DBEAF6-E961-4998-A65D-1866A86B7E74.jpeg
After the wrap, how did you get the a spec badges back on? The instructions have you use tape to outline the current ones, but you can't do that with the wrap having to go on a smooth surface.