Sponsored


Search results

  1. Retrofit Honda Civic Dimming Mirror w/ Homelink

    Please disregard everything I said about the MDX mirror being plug and play. Like an idiot, I was comparing that mirror to the Accord mirror that I used. STL is correct, the MDX mirror will not fit unless you swap the harness and mounting stem. Here are pictures of the Integra mirror.
  2. Trouble with bumper fitment

    This is the one I have. https://a.co/d/05GYzSXg
  3. Trouble with bumper fitment

    I’m not sure if that one will work but worth a shot, return it if it doesn’t. The one I have is a tablet but if this one will allow you to have access to the body electrical control unit, it should work.
  4. Trouble with bumper fitment

    Finally got a chance to get you some screenshots of how to clear the parking sensor warning. This may look different based on the scan tool but this is what Autel looks like. It may or may not need the VSA calibration. 1: Once a connection is established tap Diagnose 2: You can do an Auto...
  5. Trouble with bumper fitment

    It looks like this clip isn’t seating properly. Pull the garnish forward and slide it back over the headlight rather than pushing it down. Then press down the edge that butts up to the fender to clip it in.
  6. Trouble with bumper fitment

    I’ll post a few screenshots when I’m home tomorrow afternoon.
  7. Trouble with bumper fitment

    I suspect you’re getting a parking system warning light. If my memory serves me right, it will need a VSA calibration/initialization which can be done with a scan tool. Dealer can certainly do that but if you know someone with a scan tool, it’s a 5 minute fix. If you’d like, I can send you some...
  8. Trouble with bumper fitment

    I've had similar fitment issues recently when I changed my bumper because a clip didn't fit just right. There is a support bracket between the headlight and the top garnish piece. This garnish attaches to the support bracket with 4 clips. My suspicion is that one of the clips is misaligned.
  9. Retrofit Honda Civic Dimming Mirror w/ Homelink

    This is the connector Plugs into this socket:
  10. AC not very cold

    I considered that but I bought this one from a Copart auction after an accident so no warranty on it. Didn’t even ask the dealer what it would cost for them to fix it. For now, adding about 6oz of refrigerant got it working. I’ll check the pressures again in a few weeks. Hopefully there aren’t...
  11. AC not very cold

    All my cars have been 4 cylinder; 93 Prelude, 06 Accord, 2015 TLX... Some city driving but mostly freeway. Rarely bumper to bumper traffic.
  12. Integra Rebuild After Accident

    Well, it's been a little over a month since I got the car fixed up and using for my daily commute. Parts that obviously needed replacing: bumper, fender, front airbags and dash panel, lower control arm, steering knuckle, subframe, steering rack, wheel and tire. There were also smaller parts and...
  13. AC not very cold

    After almost 2 weeks, I checked the pressures again and they are stable at the same numbers as before. I talked to a couple shops nearby and they’re asking $500 just to diagnose plus labor and whatever it’ll take to fix. I have an AC gauge and recharge tool so I bought a $35 can of Honeywell...
  14. AC not very cold

    Thank you for the graphs, and yes, I have the A-Spec. According to the graphs, the low is just barely within spec and the high is low. Sounds like I just need add just a bit of refrigerant. As far as other components, clutch engages and no frost build up on the lines or condenser. If there...
  15. AC not very cold

    Hello, I’m trying to figure out why my AC is only cool but not cold. The condenser is in good shape, fans turn on and clutch engages. I was thinking of adding some refrigerant but wanted to run it by someone more knowledgeable in this before I do that. I ran the car for 10-15 minutes in 85...
  16. Break System light on after checking fuses

    I figured out the problem. I got confused by the fuse location diagram. I pulled the fuse for the EVP thinking it was the fan (both are 30A) and when I put it back, I put it in the wrong slot. I knew it was something simple. Put the fuse back in its proper place and all is well again. Thank...
  17. Break System light on after checking fuses

    According to this, the vac pump will light up the brake system light. For some reason, when I try to open the EVP system on the scan tool, it tells me the system is not available. Maybe I need HDS for this? Also, when I start the car, I don't feel it running; no sound from it and no vibrations...
  18. Break System light on after checking fuses

    Unfortunately I pulled the fuses with the battery connected. I looked through a service manual from a 24 Civic and this same code comes back as an issue with the electric vacuum pump. I see that I have a vacuum pump but there is no fuse in the EVP slot. Is this normal?
  19. Break System light on after checking fuses

    Yes, I reset the ECU with the scan tool and disconnected the battery for several hours (I believe that also resets the ECU). The code still comes back.
  20. Break System light on after checking fuses

    I had a strange thing happen yesterday and hope someone here can help me troubleshoot. It started with me trying to figure out why my AC doesn’t put out much cold air. It’ll barely keep the car cool in 75 degree weather. Anything above 75, it struggles. I started by checking any AC related...


Top