Menu
Home
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
WikiPosts
Image search
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
đź›’ Sponsors
📜 Sponsors Directory
🤝 Become a Sponsor (Contact Us)
👨🏻‍💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
CivicXi.com
Log in
Register
New posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Latest activity
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Home
Search
Sponsored
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Search results
Bought a NEW 2025 ITS that Honda stashed in a warehouse for 18 months
Hello All, Wednesday I traded in two cars that I thought I’d own for many more years. 2017 Civic Si 2dr and 2017 Accord Coupe V6 6MT. I’ve had been daydreaming about owning an Integra Type S in black with red interior for awhile, but didn’t think i’d actually go for it or that my fiancé would...
SDAlexander8
Thread
Sep 4, 2026
Replies: 5
Forum:
Ordering, Pricing, Buying
Home
Search
Top