• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Official APEX BLUE PEARL Integra Club & Photos

Integra805

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS350, MDX
I took delivery of an apex blue six speed yesterday. I needed to go out of state to get it at MSRP (Atlanta is charging 10k or so in markup). I have put around 400 miles on it so far, and here are my initial impressions and order process.
Ordering process- I never made a reservation though the Acura site when it launched. Rather, I spoke to the dealer and did a factory order. It meant I did not need to do a deposit and I got the first delivery. The experience was fine and they were pretty forthcoming with details and overall process
Pros-
way better than I would have thought. The car is not fast, but it is quick. You can row though every gear without fear of a cop flashing his lights on.
it is super nimble and the LSD is a must have. When you combine the lsd, rev match, and the low end torque, it is super fun
The interior quality is great and way bigger than I would have thought.

The tech is amazing. It really is

cons-
There is no home link. This feels like a giant miss
No padded area for your legs on longer drives. I hope the aftermarket fixes this one.
the truck is smaller than I thought. I can fit my golf clubs in there, but they have to go diagonal.

Overall, I love it so far and think you will be thrilled when yours comes in. Happy to answer any questions

5AFA1E46-483F-44C0-BC94-1AF9456ED37B.jpeg

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
I took delivery of an apex blue six speed yesterday. I needed to go out of state to get it at MSRP (Atlanta is charging 10k or so in markup). I have put around 400 miles on it so far, and here are my initial impressions and order process.
Ordering process- I never made a reservation though the Acura site when it launched. Rather, I spoke to the dealer and did a factory order. It meant I did not need to do a deposit and I got the first delivery. The experience was fine and they were pretty forthcoming with details and overall process
Pros-
way better than I would have thought. The car is not fast, but it is quick. You can row though every gear without fear of a cop flashing his lights on.
it is super nimble and the LSD is a must have. When you combine the lsd, rev match, and the low end torque, it is super fun
The interior quality is great and way bigger than I would have thought.

The tech is amazing. It really is

cons-
There is no home link. This feels like a giant miss
No padded area for your legs on longer drives. I hope the aftermarket fixes this one.
the truck is smaller than I thought. I can fit my golf clubs in there, but they have to go diagonal.

Overall, I love it so far and think you will be thrilled when yours comes in. Happy to answer any questions

5AFA1E46-483F-44C0-BC94-1AF9456ED37B.jpeg
Congrats on the arrival of your new "baby". Do you feel comfortable to share what you paid out the door and what additional markup and/or accessories were added? What are your initial impressions of the Apex Blue/Orchid combo? THANKS!

Integra805

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS350, MDX
Thanks.
I paid msrp plus double markup on the accessories max so 750 in accessories cost 1500 or something. They forced me to add a paint protection too, so all in all, it was 750 in markup for the accessories, 700 for “paint protection” and 500 processing fees. So call it 2000 in extras when it’s all said and done

Integra805

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS350, MDX
So far, it is a great color combo and gets a lot to compliments. The blue is super deep and reminds me of my super sonic blue 98 gsr from years back. Honestly, I worry about the white suede and keeping it clean. Chemical guys does not have a product for it and Honda says to not use a scotch guard. I know that it won’t get dirty too fast, but I am worried that it will start to fade and I won’t be able to clean it. Any recommendations is appreciated

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
There’s a lot of suede cleaners out there. Including chemical guys.

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
Thanks.
I paid msrp plus double markup on the accessories max so 750 in accessories cost 1500 or something. They forced me to add a paint protection too, so all in all, it was 750 in markup for the accessories, 700 for “paint protection” and 500 processing fees. So call it 2000 in extras when it’s all said and done
Thanks for sharing the out the door cost!