• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Official LIQUID CARBON Integra Club & Photos

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
As the recent YouTube videos point out Liquid Carbon Metalic has one thing going for it. The Shark Gray gloss wheels match nice. I still want Performace Red or Apex Blue with black interiors more, but my allotment of Liquid Carbon Metalic with red inside is not a bad 3rd place choice. Especially since the other two color combos were not on the table for pre-orders.
I love the shark gray because it matches all of the colors really well. Especially apex blue imo.

You’ll be happy with the carbon and red. I too originally wanted blue with black and was initially bummed that it wasn’t an option to preorder. BUT even though black would reduce some concern and ocd about kids and arms on orchid door arm rests, it’s boring af. The orchid and red are super unique and stand out. I’m glad Acura “forced” me to go with that combo.

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
I'm leaning away from Carbon to Apex Blue w Orchid or Red w/Ebony these days. The orchid seems high maintenance, but I really like how much it stands out

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I'm leaning away from Carbon to Apex Blue w Orchid or Red w/Ebony these days. The orchid seems high maintenance, but I really like how much it stands out
Technically orchid won’t get any dirtier than black. But it’ll show more of course. I intend to clean it frequently regardless of the color so I might as well have the better looking interior. And there’s enough quality interior cleaners out there these days where I’m not concerned with it not always being able to clean up to how it looked new.

I mentioned this on the forum before. My moms 2010 Lexus had extremely light tan leather. It was never cleaned once in 12 years and definitely had some darkness and dirt around high touch points and overall everything was a shade “dirtier” than it was new. But even the cheapest leather cleaner at discount auto made it look great.

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09
Quit teasing me...but don't actually

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda
Liquid Carbon 2023 Integra A-Spec with red interior @ Buerkle Acura in Brooklyn Park, MN.

Sonice Gray Pearl 2023 Integra A-Spec Red Interior 2.jpg

Sonice Gray Pearl 2023 Integra A-Spec Red Interior 1.jpg

Sonice Gray Pearl 2023 Integra A-Spec Red Interior 6.jpg

Sonice Gray Pearl 2023 Integra A-Spec Red Interior 5.jpg

Sonice Gray Pearl 2023 Integra A-Spec Red Interior 4.jpg

Sonice Gray Pearl 2023 Integra A-Spec Red Interior 3.jpg

Sonice Gray Pearl 2023 Integra A-Spec Red Interior 10.jpg

Sonice Gray Pearl 2023 Integra A-Spec Red Interior 9.jpg

Sonice Gray Pearl 2023 Integra A-Spec Red Interior 8.jpg

Sonice Gray Pearl 2023 Integra A-Spec Red Interior 7.jpg

Last edited:

rich7930

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
Brought her home yesterday and today on my birthday spent the morning polishing and applying a ceramic coating and just look at it shine, im in love!
Tried to upload a video but it keeps telling me its to large
IMG_2343.JPG
IMG_2344.JPG
UDIR5447.JPG
IMG_2343.JPG
IMG_2344.JPG
UDIR5447.JPG